When is the event?
October 24-26, 2018
Where is the event?
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Where should I book accommodations?
To maximize the conference experience and facilitate your participation in conference special events and functions, we require all participants to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.
As a participant of Caribbean Developers Conference, you are eligible for a discount rate for your stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. Single (King), Double (Queen x 2) and Triple (Queen, Twin x 2) occupancy rooms are available for as little as $326 USD per night.
More extensive information about the venue, amenities and services can be found on the venue’s page.
When should I plan to arrive and depart?
We recommend you arrive in the early afternoon of October 24 and depart on or after October 27.
What is include in the All access pass?
- Access to all sessions, talks and workshops.
- All meals and drinks during the conference at premium restaurants.
- Welcome Reception.
- Conference Lounges.
- CDC Celebration.
Is there a discount for booking accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana?
Yes, you can book your stay with the appropriate discount through this link. The special rate per night starts at USD 326 (including taxes and fees), based on single occupancy.
What is the ticket cancellation policy?
We are excited for you to take part in Caribbean Developers Conference (CDC), but we want you to be aware of the following policies, which affect all participants and attendees:
Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers.
- Any purchase, including registration, add-ons or associated fees within 14 days of purchase can be partially refunded, minus an administrative fee of $100. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All purchases, including registration, add-ons, or associated fees are non-refundable 14 days after purchase, but may be transferred to another individual, without restrictions.
- We are unable to honor discount codes not used at the time of purchase. No subsequent discounts can be applied, retroactively, to prior transactions or purchases.
- Transfer requests must be submitted through Eventbrite, using their standard process. You can find more information on Eventbrite’s registration information page.
CDC reserves the right to cancel the event or substitute speakers or presentations. In the unlikely event that CDC 2018 is cancelled, for any reason, all ticket holders will be refunded the amount paid for the conference registration. CDC is not responsible for any extraneous fees, including but not limited to Hotel and Travel expenses.