Ethereum for Web Developers
You keep hearing about how the blockchain is the next big thing. It will transform the banking industry, democratize access to financial instruments, and allow us to have secure control over internet data.
At this workshop you’ll learn the first steps on how to write, debug, and test programs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- How Ethereum Decentralized Applications (dApp) work
- Writing Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Deploying contracts to the blockchain
- Interacting with the blockchain via a Web App (web3.js)
- Storing data on the blockchain via IPFS
- NodeJS latest LTS installed
- A good IDE such as Visual Studio Code
- Willingness to learn
Format of the Course
- 7-hour course. With lunch break at noon.
- Hands-on course. Bring your laptop
- Interactive. You’ll interrupt the instructor with questions, and ask for assistance while trying to write your code.
About Amhed Herrera
Amhed is a seasoned Full Stack Web / Solidity Engineer with over 12 years of experience in the space.
Engineering Lead @ Rev
October 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
Stay updated about the Ethereum workshop