Looking to convince your boss to foot the bill for the trip? We got you covered. Use this email template as a baseline for your proposal:
Dear [your manager’s name],
I’d like your permission to attend the largest global conference in the Caribbean focused on AI, IoT, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing; Caribbean Developers Conference; from October 24th to October 26th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Attending this conference will be beneficial for both my personal growth and our company’s knowledge in the following areas:
- Boost proficiency in the core topics of the conference, namely, AI, IoT, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing.
- Get educated on technical best practices during +50 breakout sessions on topics such as cloud architecture, continuous deployment, monitoring and management, performance, security, migration and more.
- Find answers to our development questions and learn technical tips and tricks from architects, engineers, product leads and luminaries of the industry.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience that can be brought back to my team in day-long technical bootcamps, self-paced labs and hackathons.
- Discover new, effective ways to reduce our company’s bills.
Domestic airfare estimate: $XXX
Lodging (Specify date range): $XXX
Registration fee: $XXX
After the conference, I’ll circulate a report that will include a summary of what I learned plus a set of recommendations to increase our team’s productivity and maximize our cloud investment.
Thank you for considering my request to attend this event.
Looking forward to your reply,