From Zero to Angular in 1 day!
Learn Angular 6 now and bring your web development skills to the next level!
This intensive technical workshop will start from scratch and walk you through how to develop a full Angular data-centric application, diving into many topics including how to setup, debug and deploy your app with Angular, TypeScript and Visual Studio Code. By the end of the day, you will walk away with a solid understanding of Angular and be comfortable starting your own project!
- TypeScript fundamentals
- Setup and Tooling
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Quick Introduction to Angular
- Structure of an app
- Component Model
- Decorators, Templating Syntax, Data Binding, Directives, Input/Output, Events, Pipes, Encapsulation
- Dependency Injection, services and providers
- Introduction to Reactive Programming with RxJS (Observables)
- Async Requests to a REST API (HTTP)
- Implementing a local cache
- Debugging an application
- Deploying to production
- Navigation and Routing
- Using Http to Update or Delete data on the server
- Best practices
- Angular CLI latest version installed
- A good IDE such as Visual Studio Code
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Format of the Course
- 7-hour course. With lunch break at noon.
- Hands-on course. Bring your laptop!
- Interactive. You’ll interrupt the instructor with questions, and ask for assistance while trying to write your code.
About Laurent Duveau
Laurent is the founder of Angular Academy [www.angular.ac], and the Most Prolific Angular Workshop Trainer Worldwide!
Passionate by web and mobile technologies for over 20 years, he has been helping thousands of tech teams and companies all over Canada and Europe.
He is also a Microsoft MVP.
Most Prolific Angular Workshop Trainer Worldwide
October 26, 2018 at 1:00 PM
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
Stay updated about the Angular workshop